Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ron Paul and More

As I see the Republican Candidates Develop

Ron Paul: It is becoming apparent that Ron Paul is the best candidate to beat Hillary Clinton in the National Election, as he is the Republican anti-war candidate. The Republicans need to come on with him as he is already by in large, carrying the independents.

Pat Robertson, is losing his credibility as a spokesman for the national Christian Community. This has become very clear as he endorsed Rudy Gilliani as His presidential choice.

The Christian Community would do well to switch to Pat Buchanon as he is distinguishing himself as a political prophet to the Nation.

Ron Paul is my first choice for President. Duncan Hunter is my second choice. Tom Tancredo would be a distant third. Mike Huckabee? I have eliminated the rest as qualifying for my vote in both Republican and Democratic candidates.

Huckabee is a media choice. He has been promoted by the main stream media since Rudy's past has proved problematic. Fred Thompson is dying of cancer. McCain is well...? Romney is not my cup of tea. Alan Keys is right about many things, but arrogant.

No comments: