Thursday, December 13, 2007

Joyner/Hagee

Several years ago I was a member of Morningstar Fellowship of Ministers. Because I was going through a financial lack in that time I chose to drop out, as I could not afford the dues. The second reason I did not continue was that I thought Rick Joyner was falling behind his true call. I prophesied to him of His Apostolic call through a letter to the Fellowship. He later publicly denied Apostleship saying many had spoke that word to him. I can understand his hesitancy. He is already maligned on the Internet as being false. It is not my intention to malign Rick.

However, since he does not walk in the Apostolic as far as I have heard him say, and since he is an interesting apoligeticist, I think he would do well to focus teaching foundational and doctrinal truth, and the prophetic. (keep the main thing the main thing) To keep with his writing and his fellowship and stay away from correction on a national level whenever he can. Of course he should have an opinion as we do judge with righteous judgment.

I chose not to continue on with Morningstar-although not officially-over the handling of Paul Cain’s indiscretion. I knew that there was a day in my Christianity that I would have handled it in a similar fashion as Rick and Mike Bickel did. But that day was past. I believe that the correction was an Apostolic action and since Rick has denied Apostleship, he should have been discrete with his dealings with Cain. It was his choice to do as he did, and go to Paul as a brother in love. I don't see it was his option, to expose him publicly. I'm sure it was a grievous time for him, and I do not judge his heart.

I find it hard to understand how Rick denies Apostleship. Surly the establishment of MFM is Apostolic.

Surly the resurrection of the PTL Grounds was Apostolic and unto the body as a whole. If not it was just a business deal. I pray not, for too many in the ministry have given over to the spirit of Mammon.

Which brings me to business at hand.

Recently John Hagee has released a book that has caused a stir among many in the national ministry. I commend Rick Joyner on what he writes on his websight.

Joyners number one reason for the rebuttal is enough for me. Hagee's book undermines Jesus as the Messiah.

"I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son" (NKJV).

I believe Rick's to be good rebuttal of the lies in Hagee’s Book. I also believe that as a teacher and prophet he has done his part in the rebuttal, and should consider doing nothing more of correction publically, unless he has taken up the Apostolic mantle. Unless of course the Lord gives him a clear word to speak to the body, or to Haggee, as Rick is a National, and International level prophet.

God has his ways of getting us where he wants us. As in all things we pray. Selah

(a similar E-letter was sent to Rick)

http://www.morningstarministries.org/Publisher/Article.aspx?id=1000024424

No comments: