Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wake Up

What ever we think about John McCain, we must know that the landslide victory of Barak Obama, is a total citizen rejection of the Neo-con agenda, and especially the Bush doctrine of preemptive war. MaCain had an extra running mate that he could not shake. W. Bush. Bush may go down in history as the worst president ever.

I don't know Barak Obama. I fear he is more trouble then we know, but we will see.
We owe him our prayer. I fear he is a possible dictator. I know bad law is on the rise. We will soon know his heart by his deeds.

He was funded by big money. Goldman Sachs and more. Brezenski is his advisor.

Barak Obama is, in my opinion, a puppet of the NWO. I don't see Barak as being the main choice of the Elites. I think Hillary was their choice. I think the NWO, was handed less then they had planned. But I believe their puppet strings are firmly fastened to Barak's presidency.

I pray for this nation and especially the black community that they not, be so seduced by his meteoric rise, that they give him a pass on any issue of truth. He is not Jesus. He is not good. There is none good but God. He is not God.

Wake up America!

No comments: