Thursday, June 11, 2009

911, Beck's Lies, and Truth



I am for 911 truth. I do not support anyone who would attack a public place and kill innocent people be they police or so called freedom fighters. James Von Braun does not represent 911 Truthers. This story is an opinion of the uninformed. A man blinded in prejudice as Von Braun may be, does not represent me.

I believe, the 911 report was more than a whitewash. It was a cover up. The facts have been proven on the Internet.

In my opinion, Glen Beck never seems to get to the heart of any story. He is biased and no doubt supported as an agent of disinformation. "911 truthers" are not murderers.

By the way Glen, that was the government on 9-11 that murdered three thousand in the sky scrappers, to start and increase war in Eurasia.

A crazed man with a gun that kills someone, does not represent the rest of us, anymore than a misinformed TV Newsman does.

No comments: